Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 17 - Wednesday
[Authers edit: the first part of this was written late at night, very drunk. I could leave it out, but it would be missing out my opinion of the time. I should add though that Tom and Tony at times, and lots of other people love Khoa Sans nightlife. It makes me laugh typing this out though, as the handwriting is as slurred as I imagine my words would have been]

Travelled from Siem Reap to Bangkok. Drunk(ish) entry, but please just avoid Khao San Road. It highlights all that is bad in tourism. Just stay away for your own soul!
I really hate to be an above my station pretend experienced traveler know it all elitist, but why come to Thailand or Angkor Wat for a Chelmsford style yob nightlife experience. Where is our motorbikes and freedom?? I miss you Cambodia!

Imagine this but busier and much more illuminated in the evenings.


I do massively love Thai citys' approach to electricity though.



No comments: