Monday, May 07, 2007

OK Back from Thai clearly. I really can't sum it up in words. Mainly because I havent slept for about 2 and a hlaf days, and have been travelling for 27 hours solid of that, so my head is spinning and I can't see the keys.

I've split this up into 3 posts for my own ease, and so you can see the photo's in the order they occured. The island of Koh Samoi, then onto Bangkok and the wedding, tehn to the northern provinces of Thailand


Koh Samoi



Second best sign ever...



The Jealousy photo's

My pleasure in photography
comes not from the resultant image
but from the moment you glimpse the scene
which brings a tear to your heart
and the challenge presented
in capturing that thought in artificial form.
so often what inspires the eye
creates only a bland sight on later viewing
that is the challenge
and on success, the thought, not the sight is retained

To see nature captured, is to take from it its' beauty.
I'd rather know only in my head that natural beauty existed,
than to have it thrust upon me in chains, and to have to view its desecration.
To know it exists and know I will never see it is more pleasureable.

Best sign ever?


To see nature captured, is to take from it its' beauty. I'd rather know only in my head that natural beauty existed, than to have it thrust upon me in chains, and to have to view its desecration.
To know it exists and know I will never see it is more pleasureable.

No comments: